- Ilana, thank you very much for everything, it was a spectacular and unforgettable experience. Meeting you was a pleasure and hopefully we will meet again very soon. We care deeply about you. With love. -Elias, Charlotte, Mark, Gianni y Lance Mizrahi
Fanny, I want to thank you for the beautiful trip you organized for us. It was one of the best experiences of our lives.
You are a GREAT professional with a charming, detail-oriented and responsible team. All our guests where left astounded. We managed to entertain, educate and get everyone closer to ISRAEL. –Fam. Galicot
Ilana thank you very much for making our trip an unforgettable experience and above all very special!!! Thank you for all your attention!!! Regards! -Camilo y Sharon Smeke
Fanny, I am very thankful for everything you helped us out with and I am certain that because of that great organization that you have, we were able to have all those great moments.
As you might have noticed, we were left with the desire to return, farewell and I must reiterate my thanks. -Fam. Jasqui
After a few recommendations, I contacted Ilana W. from Events in Israel, who attended to us in a very warm and professional way, we had the best trip of our lives with an impeccable organization and making us feel at home at all times, plus my sons Bar Mitzvah was a marvelous event. -Isaac Askenazi
- In 2013 we were lucky enough to be in Israel, since our arrival, everything was wonderful, the way in which we were received at the airport with first-class services, helping us with everything, our stay in Israel went formidable, our reservations were always on time and we were lucky enough to have the kindest and most knowledgeable tour guide with such love for Israel that he managed to spread that love to us, it was an unforgettable experience. I recommend them without a doubt. Thank you. -Alberto y Estrella Kichik
Three days after we left Israel we were left thinking about every detail in each experience. I must really thank you because it was an unforgettable trip for everyone!! -Rebeca Mischne
- Ilana, we have no words to thank you for all your attention, even to the last detail you had with us during our trip to Israel, you really managed for this to be an unforgettable experience for our whole family, since we got to the airport at Ben Gurion to every single detail at the hotel, the level of our guides and the perfect planning of the excursions, etc., but above all I am most thankful for your human warmth as you always made us feel like a part of your family from Mexico, you were always aware of us as if we were your siblings, thank you. Very much and I hope to return the favor when you come to Mexico and without a doubt, we will keep seeing each other on all our future visits to Israel.
Sincerely.…. -Isaac Assa
Thank you for everything, we were very happy and the trip exceeded all our expectations as we did not expect such an organized, special, fun and spiritual trip.
I thank you very much.
- I wanted to profoundly thank you for everything you did so that the Bar Mitzvah came along so perfect, putting aside the best table, the waters with the names, the tiny bags with the Tehilim, the pashmina, the drums, the shofar and the unending details that made reality surpass my dreams. Thank you very much.
For the possibility of attending the celebrations with the soldiers, it was a marvelous experience that filled my heart as well of as the people attending because we got closer to god with joy and love.
Thank you for taking care of every detail and making every experience unforgettable. With love. -Marlyn Ison
- Thank you for all your affections and dedication so that everything would turn out the way it did… there are no words to describe how happy we felt, everything was out of this world. -Ilana Lombrozo
Thank you for all the videos and photos Ilana, unforgettable memories.
I want to thank you again for this amazing trip that you planned for us. Sending you hugs.
- Hello Ilana, sending regards from Monterrey to congratulate you on all the attention and good organization on our trip, we are very thankful. -Hector Padilla